Are your products genuine Sterling Silver?
Yes. As an Assay Assured Jewellery Retailer we guarantee that all of our silver jewellery is 925 Sterling Silver. We use only industry certified suppliers who are fully compliant to the strict EU Reach Regulations which ensures precious metal jewellery to be produced to the highest quality and also free from harmful substances including allergenic metals such as Nickel. By law all Sterling Silver jewellery items that weigh 7.78 grams or more must carry a hallmark and we can guarantee that all of our products which fall in this criterion are therefore hallmarked.
What makes you different from other jewellery retailers?
- We are a specialist jewellery chain retailer with a greater depth of experience and understanding of Sterling Silver chains in the market. Unlike other online retailers and high street jewellers who adopt a ‘one fits all’ offering, our focus of the chain market results in appealing to the much diverse range of shoppers who we feel are underserved. Thus, our growing variety of styles and sizes allows for a more tailored selection for best suitability.
- Attention to detail is everything and we will never compromise on our high standards. Every chain is carefully chosen for its particular link shape, soldering, finishing and clasp fastening. Our chains are the most luxurious and premium quality being offered in the market.
- Our company comprises of jewellers and jewellery professionals whom have worked in various facets of the trade. Together we offer a wealth of expertise from backgrounds in manufacturing, bespoke design, wholesale distribution and retail.
- Because we love what we do our commitment, passion and skills drives us to consistently deliver great service that’s more personable. We are always striving for customer excellence
- Select the item and quantity you wish to purchase from the product page
- Click the ADD TO BAG button to add this item to your bag
- A pop up box will allow you to choose 2 options: to Continue Shopping or to GO TO BAG for a summary of the items in your Bag
- If you prefer to add more items before you’re ready to pay, click Continue Shopping. You can checkout at anytime later by clickping on the shopping bag icon located in the top right corner
- On the Bag Page Review the items you are purchasing and click Proceed to Checkout
- You may checkout as a Guest by entering your e-mail address or with Social Login or if you are have registered for a free account to use the relevant credentials
- Two Step Checkout – Now Simply complete the form ensuring all fields marked with an asterix * are filled out
- Continue to pay with your credit or debit card with Sagepay Secure Payments by clicking CONTINUE TO SAGEPAY. You will be redirected Sagepay's site momentarily to complete payment. Sagepay is a secure payment provider who process payments. No additional charges arise for the use of Sagepay.
- You will be redirected to our ORDER SUCCESS Page that will confirm successful payment has been received and your order is awaiting dispatch.
You needn't have an account to place an order with us and can checkout as a Guest. If you decide to Create an Account with us, it's free and has the added benefits of saving items for ordering at another time, keeping a history for you to check previous orders, view your order status, and save delivery addresses for quicker Checkout in future.
How do I cancel an order?
In the event that you need to cancel an order placed with us online please send us an email including your order number and reason for cancellation as soon as possible. As we offer a speedy same day despatch on all orders received before 1pm, providing we are notified within this time frame we will be able to process straight away. Where notification is received from you after 1pm when we have already despatched we will be unable to cancel the transaction.
What payment methods do you accept?
To suit every customer we can accept Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Maestro, Switch, Solo and American Express. This includes business and commercial debit / credit cards. All payments are processed through Sagepay, a secure payment provider.
Sagepay is a leading secure payment processor allowing you to use a debit or credit card to make a secure payment on our site. There is no such requirement of a 'Sagepay account' to pay for your order when utilising the Sagepay form. When you provide your card details in the secure Sagepay form there are no charges or fees of any kind charged to you on your purchase. Once you enter your card details, the Sagepay form is secure to the highest industry standards. For more information please see the following link: https://www.sagepay.co.uk/support/online-shoppers/about-sage-pay
You can also find a series of commonly asked questions and answers on their FAQs page here: https://www.sagepay.co.uk/support/online-shopper-support
I've attempted to complete payment, but it has not completed, why?
For security purposes, a 15 minute window is in place to complete your order. If this period of time elapses, your payment will not complete. In such cases we would recommend to attempt again payment. This window starts as soon as you enter the checkout on our website, and ends when clicking on the final Pay button on Sagepay's secure payment form.
I haven't received an e-mail to confirm my order
After placing an order you should expect to receive two e-mails to confirm your order. You should expect an e-mail directly from our store and another from Sagepay directly with full payment details. Once your order is dispatched we'll send you another Order Dispatch confirmation e-mail. If you haven't received either please check your junk or spam folders. If your email address is a Gmail e-mail address please also check your Promotion tabs. If you haven't received any of our e-mails, the e-mail address you have provided on our forms may be incorrect. Please get in touch with us Here
so we can advise further.
What does my Order status mean in My Customer Dashboard?
If you have signed up for an account you can track the status of your order in your Customer Dashboard.
Please find the relevant terms explained below:
PROCESSING Means payment for your order has been received and is being prepared for dispatch.
COMPLETED Means your order has been processed and dispatched, an e-- will be provided to include a copy of your order details, and any tracking numbers.
CANCELLED: Your order payment was not received, your cart was abandoned.
ON HOLD: Your order has been received and payment accepted, but temporarily stopped from being processed owing to a security check being required. We will contact you by e-mail for such Order Statuses.
When will I receive my order?
Delivery speeds will vary depending upon the service selected. For further information please kindly navigate to our Delivery & Returns
page found under the Customer Service menu at the bottom of our home page. Thank You
I’ve purchased the wrong chain size may I return for a refund / exchange for a different size?
You are, of course welcome to return an item if it does not fit and you are seeking for an alternative size. In this case, we recommend to replace a new order at your convenience for the desired size, and then to separately return the unwanted item back to us where upon receipt a refund will be issued. For further information on our no quibbles and hassle-free returns policy please kindly navigate to our Delivery & Returns
page found under the Customer Service menu at the bottom of our home page.
I’ve returned an item for a refund, how long will this take?
During the COVID-19 period whilst most returns are usually processed within 3 working days of receipt we are currently processing orders within 7 days after receiving your return. Once we apply your refund as standard it usually takes between 3-5 working days to appear in your account depending upon your card issuing bank. The refund actioned will be returned back to the original card used for payment.
I need to contact you, how do I do this?
Very simply get in touch with us by using our online form on our Contact
page as found in the links at the bottom of every page.
Can I place an order if I'm outside of the UK?
We are currently only able to dispatch orders to addresses within the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland.