Are your products genuine Sterling Silver?
Yes. As an Assay Assured Jewellery Retailer we guarantee that all of our silver jewellery is 925 Sterling Silver. We use only industry certified suppliers who are fully compliant to the strict EU Reach Regulations which ensures precious metal jewellery to be produced to the highest quality and also free from harmful substances including allergenic metals such as Nickel. By law all Sterling Silver jewellery items that weigh 7.78 grams or more must carry a hallmark and we can guarantee that all of our products which fall in this criterion are therefore hallmarked.
What makes you different from other jewellery retailers?
- We are a specialist jewellery chain retailer with a greater depth of experience and understanding of Sterling Silver chains in the market. Unlike other online retailers and high street jewellers who adopt a ‘one fits all’ offering, our focus of the chain market results in appealing to the much diverse range of shoppers who we feel are underserved. Thus, our growing variety of styles and sizes allows for a more tailored selection for best suitability.
- Attention to detail is everything and we will never compromise on our high standards. Every chain is carefully chosen for its particular link shape, soldering, finishing and clasp fastening. Our chains are the most luxurious and premium quality being offered in the market.
- Our company comprises of jewellers and jewellery professionals whom have worked in various facets of the trade. Together we offer a wealth of expertise from backgrounds in manufacturing, bespoke design, wholesale distribution and retail.
- Because we love what we do our commitment, passion and skills drives us to consistently deliver great service that’s more personable. We are always striving for customer excellence
How do I place an order?
- Select the item and quantity you wish to purchase from the product page
- Click the ADD TO BAG button
- If you would like to add an additional items navigate to the particular product page and repeat step 2
- Once you have finished click on the shopping bag icon located in the top right corner and then GO TO CHECKOUT
- Two Step Checkout – Simply complete the form ensuring all fields marked with an asterix * are filled out
- Continue to pay with your card with Sagepay Secure Payments. Sagepay is a secure payment provider who processes payments. No additional charges arise for the use of Sagepay.
- Finally click PLACE ORDER
Note: You needn't have an account to place an order with us and can checkout as a Guest. If you decide to Create an Account with us, it's free and has the added benefits of saving items for ordering at another time, keeping a history for you to check previous orders, view your order status, and save delivery addresses for quicker Checkout in future.
How do I cancel an order?
In the event that you need to cancel an order placed with us online please send us an email including your order number and reason for cancellation as soon as possible. As we offer a speedy same day despatch on all orders received before 2pm, providing we are notified within this time frame we will be able to process straight away. Where notification is received from you after 2pm when we have already despatched we will be unable to cancel the transaction.
What payment methods do you accept?
To suit every customer we can accept Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Maestro, Switch, Solo. This includes business and commercial debit / credit cards. All payments are processed through Sagepay, a secure payment provider.
When will I receive my order?
Delivery speeds will vary depending upon the service selected. For further information please kindly navigate to our Delivery & Returns page found under the Customer Service menu at the bottom of our home page. Thank You
I’ve purchased the wrong chain size may I return for a refund / exchange for a different size?
Of course you may! For further information on our no quibbles and hassle-free returns policy please kindly navigate to our Delivery & Returns page found under the Customer Service menu at the bottom of our home page. Thank You
I need to contact you, how do I do this?
Very simply get in touch with us by using our online form on our Contact Us page as found in the links at the bottom of every page.